Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meet Mollie..

Hi bloggers! Well its time for another "Meet my sisters" post...

Meet Mollie..


Mollie is 17 years old. blonde hair and blue eyes. tall and lean. loves to dance.
She is a senior in high school and going to OSU next year!!!

She is one of the more girlie sisters of the bunch. Mol loves shoes, make up, perfume, cowgirl boots, dresses, curly hair, the color pink, and all things girlie. The girl loves pasta of any kind, loves frozen pumpkin lattes from Starbucks, has a bigger perfume collection then any woman I know, is in love with Sperry shoes and boots, loves the country setting, drives a sweet mustang, can do the jump splits, and dislikes eggs. She is an animal lover...I think if she were allowed to she'd have a small petting zoo in her room ( :


When I first met Mollie she was an infant and I was around 9 years old. My Mom married her Dad (so yes we are technically stepsisters) but we've never referred to each other as step. I've known Mollie her whole life practically. Anyway, as a baby she was funny but at times oh she was difficult. But I adored her, she was like a little baby doll (and the baby sister I always wanted).  And when I say she was difficult... I mean that the poor baby was sick more than usual. I don't think her and milk were a good fit.. if you know what I mean. ha!


Little Mollie had a knitted blanket that she called her "day-day"...... and Mol didn't take a step without her day-day. We'd have to give her something else temporary or sneak it out from under her arm during bedtime just to wash the blanket. There was a certain way she held day-day.... her middle finger and index finger were in her mouth while she held day-day by the rest of the fingers and slowly brushed her nose with the soft day-day. It was very sweet!

As she got older and able to run around and play she was quite mischevious. We had a little play closet underneath our stairs at our old home, in this play closet was toys, and an easel with crayons. Well more than one time we walked into the closet to find a nice scribbled picture on the wall instead of the easel.... Art by Mollie and boy was she proud of her picture on the wall ( :
Mollie recently has changed high schools and started going to a huge high school and is really loving it. She cheered at one time in high school but is now back to her roots, dancing!


When baby Piper was born Mollie was still just a little girl, around 5 years old. But she loved her baby sister. They even shared a room for a while... and what a girlie room it was. Pink and white canopies over their beds, white furniture, with girlie picture frames and flowers throughout the room.


Mollie is super smart also and has made straight A's most of her high school days. I am not sure what Mollie wants to be when she grows up, I have heard her talk about being a counselor or a teacher. I think she should open a dance studio and do what she loves, dance ( :




My oldest sister and Mollie are birthday buddies... well one is on June 20th and one on June 22nd but close enough to be Birthday buddies ( :  Since they are both the girlie girls we have done barbie cakes for them for their birthdays before. They LOVED them.


Chance made us sisters, but our hearts made us friends for life.



Mollie, my wish for you is that you go through life happy with no regrets. Strive for what you want and appreciate what you've got. You have a good soul little Mol and you have a family of people that love you beyond words. We are so very proud of your accomplishments.
As you grow up, when life hits hard at times, remember to turn to God. Pray.
Try not to take life so seriously, it gets you no where. Pray hard, work hard, and play hard!
And
Please remember that no matter where life takes you in the next chapter of your life, I will always be here for you. I am your sister. A listening ear. A shoulder to cry on. A girl to laugh with. And although I don't know everything (whew that was hard to admit, hehe) I am your older sister and will help you with anything I can.


love you to the moon.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Awwww......love you, baby Mol!

Anniversary