Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

Okay I know I have around two thousand past posts to catch up on but I have to throw a little present day in here while I try to catch up... which could take me another 2.5 years.
Mothers Day was wonderful. I was with family, I got all kinds of goodies, but most of all I am blessed to have this little girl call me Mama every day... atleast 245 times a day to be exact.
 

Sunday started off with breakfast in bed made by Brandon and Kennedy. Although I was awake and waiting patiently in bed for my "surprise special for you" as Kennedy would say. I didn't mind at all waiting there while B did all the work and managed to not destroy the entire house while cooking and watching the toddler.
And then in walks Kennedy holding my yellow plastic plate with an omlet made "special for me". She was so excited and so proud. She crawled up in my bed and we ate my Mothers Day breakfast together... in bed...while watching cartoons.

 
 
Later that day we had my family over for Mothers Day lunch, I hosted to give my Mom a break from always hosting everything! We had too much food, lots of laughs, presents, a sticky dirty sweet toddler, and a yummy strawberry pie. My sister Lindsey, "Aunt Winsey" came in town and Aunt Pipie was there too. Since we have had the most rain I have ever seen in my entire life recently the grass and play area outside was swampy but we still ate outside.. really so I didn't have to clean the dining room.
This is Kennedy helping her Yaya open a present.
 

 
We took Lele, Brandons mom, out to Chuys on Saturday night for Mothers Day. I love love love mexican, like I can't get enough. I think I crave chips and salsa all day everyday. Its ridicuous. So chuys was my pick of course. We invited Uncle Dustin, brandons brother, and Aunt Sarah. After dinner we came back to our house and played Farkle. If you've ever played farkle you know its a game of PURE luck. Which drives me crazy. The competitive Lacey comes out and does everything to win to only loose in the end to someone who go lucky. Ugh. But I promise it was fun!
 
And just because I take too many pictures... heres the girl that made me a Mama. And its the best thing I'll ever be. The most important job I'll ever have. She's our light, our happy, our life.
 
 
I thought I would throw in some Mothers Day from 2014 as well since I was on a blogging hiatus at that time. We had lunch at my Moms home last year. It was beautiful as usual! 
 
This is some of my crazy family on Mothers Day last 2014. We all had kale in our teeth. I promise we brush our teeth. most days. ( : 
 
 
And year and a half old baby Kennedy. Oh how I love her stage now but miss her baby days. 
 
Mothers Day 2014
 
I hope each of you had a blessed Mothers Day. May you know how important you are to someone and how much you are loved. I know my Mother is my rock and I pray that I am that to Kennedy.
 
"Mothers love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible"

No comments:

Anniversary