Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just the beginning...

Well well I finally caved and joined the world of bloggers. I have never really been a blogger but I have a couple friends who have profiles on this and I find them very entertaining. I'm thinking this will be a good thing for me since I talk so much and now I can just talk to everyone through my blog. I can also unleash my inner creativity that is just dying to get out.... okay okay I'm really not that creative but I should get an A+ for effort.  You will have to bare with me as I explore this blogspot and figure out how to make the most out of it.
I will start off with this....  On June 12th, 2010 I married my husband (whew...its so weird to say husband) Brandon. 61 days we have been married and they have flown by. I love it though! Its awesome being married especially to Brandon.



This was our first dance.... awww how sweet!


I would like to tell everyone a little bit about our wonderful wedding day. First of all it was more than I ever ever dreamed my wedding would be. And I am completely honest when saying that. I never imagined I would have such a fun, amazing, beautiful wedding. Our ceremony was at our Church in Broken Arrow and the reception was at The Golf Club of Oklahoma. We had all day to get ready in the cottages at the golf club which is super nice. The women in my family and all my ladies just had fun all day! When it was time to head to the church we were all ready. The ceremony started and then "I do"! Woohoo finally! After that was the reception. We had a full dinner, cake, dancing, drinks, a candy buffett, a fun photobooth, and so much more. We danced the night away with family and friends. I have to give so much credit to my family though. I might have the funnest family around ...hehe! My Mom and sisters and aunt are auuhhh-mazing!!! My Gammy made my dress which was my own dream wedding gown. I could blog all day about my wedding but I know I should probably wrap it up. I don't think Brandon and I have ever had so much fun. My family definitly knows how to throw a party. So I leave you with a few pictures from that day...
and a little piece of advice I was given after our wedding...
"May that day be filled with love and be so wonderful but not the best day of your entire life, may you have many more wonderful days just like that in your lifetime".






Honeymoon post next....

Check back soon to read whats going on in this girls life...

1 comment:

Sara said...

your pictures are awesome! you were a stunning bride :-) congratulations and welcome to blogging :-)

Anniversary