Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last "First Day" of Elementary School

I wanted to post a little something today about my little sisters first day of 5th grade. My mini me Piper is staring 5th grade today. I know.... tears are building up as I am typing. She is growing up way to fast. She is the coolest kid I know... she makes straight A's and is in all kinds of sports. I want to be just like her when I grow up ( :
Today is her last first day at elementary school. Next year is the big leagues...6th grade!
So heres a little note to P-Diddy.... You will do great in 5th grade bub, keep focused but have fun. Remember to embrace everyday and live it to the fullest. Do you school work, make friends, laugh a lot, play hard, read as much a you can, help your teachers, love 5th grade, eat a good breakfast and lunch, and remember that your family is your biggest fan!!

A little strole down "Piper" lane..... what a pretty lane it is...


First Day of school as a 2nd grader...


Below is the first day of school as a 4th grader


This last pic is of little Pip and her dog Izzy when she was in 4th grade

Love you Piper Sydney!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ohhhh! She should not be this old! I can remember 5th grade.......shes a waaaay better kid than I ever cared about being, shes just perfect!

A Wedding Story said...

What a cutie! I hope she had a great first day!

Sara said...

she is adorable!! happy first day to her!

Anniversary